Building On Experience
Headquarted in Malaysia, Peck Chew Piling (M) Sdn. Bhd. formerly known as Tan Pek Chu Piling which founded in 1975 by Mr. Tan Pek Chu at Johor Bahru that carried out timber and bakau piling using A-Frame. We were then cooperated in 2004 at the central region of Malaysia and actively involved in foundation construction works for various type of building or for infrastructure across peninsular Malaysia. In 2010, we expanded our business to East Malaysia and setup the first office there.
Currently, we owned a yard in the Industrial Town of Klang with 2,510 total number of machineries and equipment. Within the property, we have office space, covered workshop and open yard for precast concrete works and steel fabrication.
In line with company fast growing expansion, we are now equipped with big scale Bored Piles machines from BAUER, SOILMEC and JINTAI with up to 1,800mm diameter and 54.0m meter depth.
Under the leadership of our Board of Directors who have been actively involved in foundation construction projects for more than 30 years, we believe that the company will stand out prominently comparing to other players in this industry as we have in-depth knowledge, experience and wide contacts that can increase your project success rate within timeframe and budget.
We had been in the forefront of many other piling contractors in general piling works. As of today, we completed successfully more than ONE billion Malaysia Ringgit (RM1,000,000,000) worth of projects nationwide in Malaysia including our featured project in Pengerang Independent Deepwater Petroleum Terminal Southeast Asia's hub for downstream petroleum activities located south east of Johor.
Provide quality Foundation and Sub-Structure Works through continual improvement effort.
Commit and comply with all customer, ISO 9001:2015 and relevant regulatory requirements.
Going towards Total Customer Satisfaction.
4th Asia Pacific / Malaysia e-Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2005- Excellence Leadership 2005
This award was presented to Mr. Tan Tai Kwan and spouse Mdm. Ng Nyuk Peng by Datuk Seri Dr. Lim Keng Yaik, Former Minister of Energy, Water and Communication.
4th Asia Pacific / Malaysia e-Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2005- Excellent Service Quality Category
This award was presented to Mr.Tan Tai Beng and Mr.Ng Nyok Kong by Mr. Mah Siew Cheung, Former Deputy Minister, International Trade and Industry.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
WE are committed to provide as far as practicable, a conducive working environment that ensures Occupational Health, Safety and Environment of all employees including the prevention of accidents in the workplace and damages to the company properties.
TO ACHIEVE THIS, WE SHALL:
- Promote Occupational Health, Safety And Environment Awareness Through The Consultation And Participation Of The Employees;
- Establish A Safety, Health And Environment Committee That Ensures The Effective Implementation Of Occupational Health, Safety And Environment Policy & Objectives;
- Conduct Regular Inspections, Audit And Monitor Occupational Health, Safety And Environment At Workplace To Eliminate Hazard And Potential Risk;
- Keep Striving For Continual Improvement On Occupational Health, Safety And Environment Aspects;
- Comply To All Legal And Other Requirements Related To Occupational Health, Safety And Environment;
- Heed Up To All Government SOP’s And Regulations Set By Malaysia Government For Prevention Of COVID19 At Workplace;
- Ensure And Maintain High Standards Of Housekeeping And Ensures Availability Of Proper Tools And Equipment To All Employees;
- Work Proactively To Achieve Occupational Health, Safety And Environment Objectives.
- EVERY JOB CAN BE DONE SAFELY AND WITHOUT INJURY
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Peck Chew Group will continuously to enhance and improve site safety to prevent work place accidents
Our Main Occupational Health, Safety And Environment Objective are :
- To comply with All Legal and Requirements
- To ensure 100% of staff and workers are inducted before start work.
- To strive 180 days – accident free days for all Projects.
- To strive 0% occupational poisoning for all Projects.
- To strive for Zero fatality at all Projects.
- To comply with All COVID-19 Laws & Regulations enforced by the Government and Authority.
“TOWARDS EMPLOYEE SAFETY AND WELLNESS”
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
Peck Chew Group is strictly prohibit all staff and/or anyone who work together with us, whilst within our premises, be in possession of, or be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Exception is only to the medical drugs, which have been prescribed by a professional medical practitioner, especially for own treatment. In this case, evidence in the form of a Doctor’s prescription for such medicine or drugs must be produced on demand.
Violation to this policy will be subject to the disciplinary action and in some cases may be referred to the law enforcement officers.
“TOWARDS EMPLOYEE SAFETY AND WELLNESS”
To construct a wide range of foundation works, service and guarantee performance at an affordable price.
To be the piling & construction company of choice by providing customer-driven multi-technology solution.
To continual improve our service through implementing and achieving ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System) certificates.
Build and sustain a leading position in the delivery of excellent services in each of our core businesses.
Enhance the quality of life through projects and activities that are socially, culturally and environmentally responsible.
Nurture a corporate culture that emphasizes the pursuit of excellence.
Our Management Team
Tan Tai Kwan
Ng Nyok Kong
Chief Operation Officer
Ng Nyuk Boon
Peck Chew Group
BEST INNOVATIVE SOLUTION WITH SAFETY
Able to carry out piling works for confine space and limited head room. Besides that, our strong technical team will resolve technical issue that meet engineer’s requirement with sophisticated methodology and techniques.